My shooting interests are shifting toward military surplus rifles, and I'm unloading some of my more modern firearms to free up funds. Among those is my AR in .22 TCM. It's a gas impingement (not blowback) build and uses a standard BCG. It currently has a barrel that is 16" total including a pinned and welded Strike Industries Checkmate Comp. If you have an AR pistol or SBR I'm happy to cut the barrel down for you to desired length. I currently don't have the tools to thread the muzzle, but may have them within the next week or two.
Here's the rifle as assembled today. I can post more pictures if anyone is interested.
I have the following components for sale:
- Custom-made .22 TCM Barrel with SI Checkmate Comp (14.5" pinned and welded to 16") ($280)
- PPS43 magazine adapter. ($160)
- 4x fitted PPS43 magazines. ($100)
I would much prefer to sell these together, as I don't think any of the components really make sense by themselves.
I'm also selling the other parts of this upper:
- Kaiser precision ultralight K7 upper. I fitted a GI dust cover assembly to it. ($50)
- Faxon Streamline 7" M-LOK rail ($100) - requires some fitting that I can do
- ElCheapo 4" quad rail ($20) - requires no fitting
- Gas block, gas tube and upper fully assembled (Free if you buy the upper receiver and a rail)
- Milspec bolt carrier group and charging handle ($100)
Lastly, I have reloading dies and components that I'd like to sell as well:
- Lee 3-Die .22 TCM Set - never used ($60)
- 300 (310 by my count) Converted Cases from Lake City 5.56 brass ($75)
- 50 TCM Armscor Cases (free if you buy my converted cases)
- 1000 Armscor 40gr soft point projectiles ($60)
I'd rather sell everything together if possible, but will part it out if necessary.
I don't check my PM's much, but I'll try to be better about it. The best way to contact me is to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.