Forum discussion regarding pistols chambered in 22 TCM
By DoubleJ
#15277 Not having any issues lighting the H110 with standard SPPs? If not, then yeah, I'll give that a shot and report back.

I did try cleaning the chamber, but it made no difference, and wasn't really that dirty anyway.

I do really think the factory stuff might be over pressure, at least the brass cased stuff I got, the primers do look pretty gnarly.
By ralloway
#15278 No, no problems at all lighting off H110 with small pistol primers. I don't think I've tried any magnum primers.

I left some posts on here about my testing of small pistol versus small rifle primers in a only somewhat related thread. hope my fake smile works again The thread asked about the difference and I posted a bunch of data that I had collected.

IIRC, small rifle primers were around 50 FPS faster and had about 1/2 the extreme spread of pistol primers, but never had any problems with pistol primers.
By DoubleJ
#15284 Armscor says an ES, with factory ammo, of over 400 FPS is totally normal.

Who are these people?

They want to take a look at my slide assembly and see if it's the problem.
By DoubleJ
#15290 They've had my upper for 25 days now, no updates, and they're not replying to my request for a status update via email. Anyone have any contact info over there?
By DoubleJ
#15307 Finally got my conversion "back" yesterday. By "back" I mean I got a different conversion than I sent in. No notes, no explanation, didn't get my ammo back, nothing about the 400+ ES of the factory stuff.

RIA is crap as far as CS goes.

I also cast up 500 little boolits over the weekend to work up some more loads. Gotta coat them, and then I'll be in business.