Forum discussion regarding pistols chambered in 22 TCM
By Oldman11
#15295 Why is there no more love for the tcm? My rifle will shoot into a inch at a hundred yards,my 1911 is one of the best I have. I wonder why no more people buy them.
By digitcontrol
#15298 it would probably be more popular if it was not a proprietary round (not SAMMI) . Armscor sent a survey sometime back and asked for comments to expand their service & sales, I replied that they needed to allow ammo companies to load for 22TCM which would mean that Armscor would have to get Sammi spec'd. That would have opened more interest to the public knowing that they could have access to ammo from more than one manufacturer. IMHO.
Also their firearms chambered in 22TCM are sparsely available here in middle earth USA, if I see one for sale it is usually a pistol, only know of one other rifle in my area beside's my own & I bought mine off a forum member.
Plus the poor reputation the rifles where getting from barrel quality issues and extraction problems did not help further sales or interest within the shooting sports community.
Too bad because its a cool little round, and everyone that shoots either my pistol or rifle has positive comments.
By Oldman11
#15302 My first rifle was bad,I tried everything nothing worked. I finally sent it back and two weeks later had a brand new one. This rifle is so much better built and shoots into a inch at a hundred. I would not hesitate to buy another. I also have the tcm 1911,after about 1000 rds without trouble I’m thinking about another one. Some of the best guns for the money out there with the best public relations of any gun co. They will work with you on any issue.