Share information about reloading the 22 TCM cartridge
By Waccamaw
#13802 I have been reloading factory brass and forming .223 since Nov 2016. I ordered forming dies from hornadys custom shop and they work just great. It is a two die set. I can neck down a .223 case all the way down to 22 tcm without cutting the case or annealing it. I have formed a 1000 plus and not lost the first case yet. Forming your own brass is indeed quite a chore but just like reloading it is rewarding. I do it because I enjoy working with guns and ammo. I have been reloading since 1985.
By Jesse Heywood
Waccamaw wrote:I have been reloading factory brass and forming .223 since Nov 2016. I ordered forming dies from hornadys custom shop and they work just great. It is a two die set. I can neck down a .223 case all the way down to 22 tcm without cutting the case or annealing it. I have formed a 1000 plus and not lost the first case yet. Forming your own brass is indeed quite a chore but just like reloading it is rewarding. I do it because I enjoy working with guns and ammo. I have been reloading since 1985.

Please tell us more about these molds.
Also, I am trying to figure out how you can form the .22 TCM from a .223 without trimming the case?
By earlwb
#14037 Well, what I did was buy a case cutting jig for the .22 TCM off of a guy who was selling them last year. But it is easy enough to make your own jig too. You just work up to the case length needed by cutting off a little at a time until you get it just right. Now you have a cut reference case to use to make your DIY jig with.
I don't know if he is still in business though, as it has been a year since then.
ReloadiMizer Company LLC info@reloadimizer.com

Yeah he appears to still be around too https://www.amazon.com/Reloadimizer-22T ... B01LJSVFXC