Share information about reloading the 22 TCM cartridge
By OlMarine
#6101 Anybody know where we can buy bullets, (not complete rounds), besides Ammo Warehouse? Lookin' for a couple thousand rounds. I see that some guys are trying non-factory bullets. That looks promising!
By MANual_puller
#6105 ASW is usually where you'll find the best prices. I picked up 100 of the 35 grain v-max at scheels just because I was there. I'm sure I paid too much for them but I didn't have to wait either. You can always order through Cabelas or bass pro or any place like that. Sometimes you can find sales or clearances with good pricing.
By OlMarine
MANual_puller wrote:ASW is usually where you'll find the best prices. I picked up 100 of the 35 grain v-max at scheels just because I was there. I'm sure I paid too much for them but I didn't have to wait either. You can always order through Cabelas or bass pro or any place like that. Sometimes you can find sales or clearances with good pricing.

10-4! THANKS a million manual...
By kmrra
#11849 You cant buy bullets and cases any cheaper than what ASW sells them for , at just shy of 7 bux a hundred for 22 cal bullets is cheep,
By tinkertoy92
#11873 If you want some variety try out midsouthshooterssupply- not only do they have very competitive prices for mainsteam reloading components, I bought a bunch of their company line of 34gr bullets for pretty cheap- accurate through the pistol... can't say for the rifle, mine is inaccurate past 50yds across the board so I can't say till after I get it rebarreled w/a gm 1:14 twist barrel.... im pretty convinced that my problem is in the barrel because I've tried A LOT of different bullet powder combinations from 34gr up to 50gr single loaded with no acceptable results...
By dungheap
#11879 +1 regarding those 34gr Midsouth bullets. I've gotten groups well under an inch at 100 yards from my Savage, best accuracy is with 11.5gr LilGun, Federal 205 primers, AP brass. I think they could be seated to fit in the pistol mags, but I would drop the charge a grain or so to start with and find out what's safe and what's not.
By Waccamaw
#14151 Just visited ammo warehouse site
to order 40 grain bullets and do not see any listings for them.??? What happened to our suppier of armscor projectiles?
Mileage May Very
By digitcontrol
#14154 Yeah I check with ASW this past week about there not being bullets (projectiles) listed and inquired about ETA of restock.
They said unknown at this time?? Shipping from Philippines and to kept checking back.
Hard to believe they have a munitions plant in the USA and do not have main land sources.
I was kind of under the impression that ASW was connected to Armscor in some fashion.
By dungheap
digitcontrol wrote:I was kind of under the impression that ASW was connected to Armscor in some fashion.

Ya think???

It's amazing that we can get darn near anything we purchase from hand tools to underpants from China when needed and on time, but when it's coming from the Phillipines, it's a different story. Armscor may have a U.S. plant making ammo, but I'd bet the components are being made overseas, given what they sell for.