Show off your 22 TCM pics, videos, shot groups, kill shots and "big fish" stories
By MANual_puller
#284 2nd time out to the range and I am very impressed with the accuracy of this weapon! I was freestanding at 25 yards and 38/40 made the 8" black circle :D I think if that target was a bad guy he didn't make it.... x_x :D

sorry about the picture being fuzzy. I had to resize it to upload and that made it blurry :(
Attachments
KIMG0028.jpg
KIMG0028.jpg (828.03 KiB) Viewed 14813 times
By MANual_puller
#347 Thanks! I out shot my buddy that's had his 9mm handgun for over a year.....I think it's mostly his weapon though. I let him put 10 down range through mine and the grouping looked much better than what he was doing with his own gun! :D He was very frustrated when we left the range lol
By MANual_puller
#1152 Well, this was the 2nd time out shooting the new gun :D Very impressed with the grouping. This was roughly 30 yds free standing. I was basically just slow shooting and clearing stuck casings, taking my time and putzing around lol Still working on breaking in the gun. Something rather interesting I noticed, the gun really likes running hot! The more I shot it, the better it ran. If I left it sit and picked up some brass for a few minutes the first casing would almost always stick. Continuously running i had zero problems lol I think the barrel was opening up some with the heat which allowed the casings to extract issue free. We'll see how it goes next time out as I plan on trying to give the chamber a light polish. I might take some time and do some do some more shooting without letting it get so warm. I think if the barrel is colder it should be tighter on the casing and maybe polish out faster with fewer rounds? That is the hope. We shall see :D I just found it interesting that the hotter the barrel was the better it ran.
Attachments
KIMG0064.jpeg
KIMG0064.jpeg (205.09 KiB) Viewed 14629 times
By Magdumped
Target.JPG
Target.JPG (220.21 KiB) Viewed 13674 times

Seven yards. Twenty rounds. Rested.

DSC01695 (800x600).jpg
DSC01695 (800x600).jpg (402.99 KiB) Viewed 13674 times

50 yards, off hand. It opened up a little.
By Magdumped
#1455 I was surprised at the steel at 50. I couldn't hear the impacts with muffs on. My wife was in the house, with the windows open 25 yards away, and she didn't hear the rings either. Gonna have to try 100.
By MANual_puller
#1461 Hah! Silly me, I forgot to upload pictures of the busted bottle jack I shot up! Great fun that was! I couldn't believe the damage! Even hits that I thought should have glanced off when it was standing upright penetrated! :D This was at 25 yds with my FS pistol :D on fire
Attachments
KIMG9066.jpeg
KIMG9066.jpeg (291.52 KiB) Viewed 13656 times
KIMG0067.jpeg
KIMG0067.jpeg (209.28 KiB) Viewed 13656 times
KIMG0068.jpeg
KIMG0068.jpeg (230.3 KiB) Viewed 13656 times
KIMG0069.jpeg
KIMG0069.jpeg (228.77 KiB) Viewed 13656 times
By MANual_puller
#1556 Quick update on how my new TCM is running. We had it out at a friend's bachelor party a couple weekends ago. No one there had seen a TCM yet, so that was cool. They were all impressed with how spunky the round is and how little recoil it has and also how accurate it is. Everyone hit the targets, most on their first attempt :D I think 9 different people shot it that day, probably put 150 through it without cleaning and zero failure to extract :D I need to take it out a couple more times before trusting it enough to carry TCM but it's getting very close :D