Show off your 22 TCM pics, videos, shot groups, kill shots and "big fish" stories
By MANual_puller
microgunner wrote:I'm carrying my MS today. So warm and comforting.

Yeah, yeah, rub it in why don't ya? Lol :D I'll have a TCM back in my possession soon enough :D
By MANual_puller
motorscooter wrote:Sorry your having problems manual puller, i don't use my 9mm barrel much.so mine has been flawless for over a yr. my brother inlaw has used the 9mm barrel alot, and has not had any problems with it. he used the 9mm for testing out the new springs and trigger and things he put in.
we bought ours a couple months apart. and there are a lot of differences in the 2 guns.

And hi btw Bob :D good to see another htc member! :D
By MANual_puller
#973 Well, that was fast! My new holster came today :D Also passed my CCW class :D Just have to go to the Sheriff's office and trade $50 for a piece of paper :D My gun should be coming back home next week too :D
By MANual_puller
#976 Gonna try. Between my cell and an 8" pliers on my belt same side no one should see it. I might pull to the right though ....Lol :D
By MANual_puller
microgunner wrote:Well, don't answer the phone and shoot yourself. :D

:D did some research asking about different holsters people liked and the galco king tuk came up several times :D It's an iwb and my phone and pliers are owb :D shouldn't be a problem :D
By motorscooter
MANual_puller wrote:
motorscooter wrote:Sorry your having problems manual puller, i don't use my 9mm barrel much.so mine has been flawless for over a yr. my brother inlaw has used the 9mm barrel alot, and has not had any problems with it. he used the 9mm for testing out the new springs and trigger and things he put in.
we bought ours a couple months apart. and there are a lot of differences in the 2 guns.

And hi btw Bob :D good to see another htc member! :D

Hi Matt thanks ,also got my BIL to join also.
By Cap
MANual_puller wrote:
microgunner wrote:I've never tried my 9mm barrels.

I would say don't if you have the old style one like I had. From what I've been hearing the newer ones have much better casing support and actually have the ramp like the TCM barrel has so they feed better too. There are a couple threads on the 1911 forum where people are concerned with the amount of unsupported casing the old style 9mm barrel has.

post a pic of the new barrel when you get it, Manu
I'm curious how they ramp it

It looks to me due to the lack of traditional frame feed ramp, they're throating the 9mm barrel too much (to get it to feed) thus losing needed case support .
I don;t even bother with my 9mm barrel (I already have a 9mm 1911) so i have no interest or need for another .
But if the new barrel is better and works, I may give Nevada a call

..L.T.A.