Show off your 22 TCM pics, videos, shot groups, kill shots and "big fish" stories
By MANual_puller
#953 should be some pretty obvious differences with those 9mm barrels, did you order the newer one direct or did you find it on the shelf? It could still be an older one if it was on a shelf.
By Dagwood
#957 I have the double stack. I bought it a month or so ago. I have shot about 100 rds of both 9mm and 22tcm thru mine. Not a problem with either. The 9mm of course is more readily available. I did find a lgs that carries 22tcm today. 25.99 a box.
By motorscooter
#960 Sorry your having problems manual puller, i don't use my 9mm barrel much.so mine has been flawless for over a yr. my brother inlaw has used the 9mm barrel alot, and has not had any problems with it. he used the 9mm for testing out the new springs and trigger and things he put in.
we bought ours a couple months apart. and there are a lot of differences in the 2 guns.
By MANual_puller
#961 Well, I really only had the one problem with the 9mm barrel. I had the TCM side of things working great after a few minor adjustments :D I'm excited to get the new one and check it out :D haven't been notified that it shipped yet, eventually I'll have a TCM again lol