Show off your 22 TCM pics, videos, shot groups, kill shots and "big fish" stories
By MANual_puller
#942 http://www.cabelas.com/product/Galco-Ki ... l+Products

Just ordered an IWB holster for my TCM :D ....if I ever get to see it again yarr Ivan is looking into that.... :D Also taking the CCW class Saturday....... :D Recently won 250 cartridges..... :D

I'm really amped to get my TCM back! on fire on fire

yarr
By MANual_puller
microgunner wrote:What are they doing to your TCM?
I'm too lazy to look it up.

It's in for warranty work, just getting fixed is all :D
By MANual_puller
#949 I was having problems with the 9mm barrel. It was lacking casing support from what I could tell. And then that notion was confirmed when I had a casing fail. It blew my magazine apart and its contents out the bottom of the gun ka boom Pic is the blown casing sitting back in the 9mm barrel.

On a very positive note, I should have a TCM back next week sometime! They are replacing the gun I sent in. Apparently it was unrepairable, wouldn't tell me why. But hey, I get a brand spankin' new gun after only paying used price initially. They paid shipping both ways. Love Rock Island's warranty and customer service. I'm sure the reason it took so long is because the factory is backed up. They fill orders as they come in and it seems like it's a 5 week wait for anything ordered from what I've been hearing. If they would have had a stockpile of them sitting there I probably would have had it back after 2 or 3 weeks lol

I am super stoked to have my fire breathing dragon back home :D
Attachments
smaller fs.jpg
smaller fs.jpg (645.45 KiB) Viewed 8871 times
By MANual_puller
microgunner wrote:I've never tried my 9mm barrels.

I would say don't if you have the old style one like I had. From what I've been hearing the newer ones have much better casing support and actually have the ramp like the TCM barrel has so they feed better too. There are a couple threads on the 1911 forum where people are concerned with the amount of unsupported casing the old style 9mm barrel has.