Forum discussion regarding pistols chambered in 22 TCM
By DurangoKid
#14327 Has Ammo Supply dropped the 40 grs bullets for reloading? I could not find them on their page?
By 1911SHOOTER
MANual_puller wrote:Last I knew they were just having trouble getting Armscor to supply them.

Armscors webpage does not list the bullets either.
If you all who need bullets would send an email to carlos@armscor.net you will get some action.
He is Carlos M. Tauson, VP of U.S. Sales! He will make some noise.

Blackie
By 1911SHOOTER
1911SHOOTER wrote:
MANual_puller wrote:Last I knew they were just having trouble getting Armscor to supply them.

If you all who need bullets would send an email to carlos@armscor.net you will get some action.

Blackie

As of 5/4/2017 at 14:29 Armscor's website still does not show .22TCM bullets available.
Until they get their act together, I will sure as heck not buy a .22TCM rifle!
Blackie
By 1911SHOOTER
1911SHOOTER wrote:
1911SHOOTER wrote:

Blackie

As of 5/4/2017 at 14:29 Armscor's website still does not show .22TCM bullets available.
Until they get their act together, I will sure as heck not buy a .22TCM rifle!
Blackie

My mistake, I was on an old ASW website.

http://www.ammosupplywarehouse.com/prod ... dpack.html
By earlwb
#14418 I can concur, it looks like they have the bullets in stock there. The price is still quite good actually.
By 1911SHOOTER
earlwb wrote:I can concur, it looks like they have the bullets in stock there. The price is still quite good actually.

earlwb,

Looks like I can start looking for a .22TCM rifle.
Blackie