Forum discussion regarding pistols chambered in 22 TCM
By blackbird
#14152 Had a 22 TCM / 9mm in for warranty repair because experienced FTEs and the cases getting stuck in the chamber.
Armscor said my concerns were verified and repaired: it was tuned and test fired.

Got the pistol back (pretty good turnaround time), went to the range and the pistol experienced the same issues I had before I sent it in for warranty repair. I got FTEs every 47-45 rounds for 227 rounds until the FTEs and stuck cases happened every 4-6 rounds and one after another.

I'm wanting this pistol to work properly and be reliable because I really like it when it works.

Anybody have similar problems? If so, what did you do and what was the outcome.
By blackbird
#14165 Thanks Blackie,

Yes, I've been in contact with Terry. Had the pistol in once already and the problem still persisted. However, Terry has been great - going to send it back again and he will fix/repair or replace it.

I love the pistol when it works - its great! My problem has been only with the 22 TCM.

Posted this because I was wondering if this happened to others and what the outcome was.

Thanks again for your input.
By Jeremy B 19131
#14235 I had my new 22 TCM rifle out to sight in last weekend and had several stuck cases, with the bolt almost impossible to retract. I was wondering if it was a rifle/gun issue or ammunition problem. One other item: I had one primer blown out of the pocket. I was leaning toward ammo loaded with too high pressures. I was shooting Armscore factory ammo. After all the problems, I switched to another box - same brand but different lot number. Only shot 5 rounds and had another stuck casing so I quit then. Each time one was stuck I would stop and clean the chamber and throat. Now I don't know where to go with this. Any thoughts? The accuracy was good and I like the round, but I'm worried this will continue or lead to bigger issues.