Forum discussion regarding pistols chambered in 22 TCM
By Steiner
#13461 I submitted a pdf of the gunbroker receipt and serial number for my used one and got this:
"You’ve successfully registered for Armscor's current promotion. If you do not receive your reward within the next 60 days, please contact support@armscor.com."
We'll see.......

Guess your proof of purchase better have an address on it because they don't ask for it.
By 1911SHOOTER
Steiner wrote:I submitted a pdf of the gunbroker receipt and serial number for my used one and got this:
"You’ve successfully registered for Armscor's current promotion. If you do not receive your reward within the next 60 days, please contact support@armscor.com."
We'll see.......

Guess your proof of purchase better have an address on it because they don't ask for it.

Steiner,
I have never been stiffed by RIA. Ivan told me to send back a box of ARMSCOR Precision .22TCM and they would replace it.
I had a new box of ARMSCOR USA .22TCM within two weeks. Try giving Ivan an email. ivan@armscor.net /Never
had a problem getting a reply from him.
Blackie
By Steiner
#13514 Received a promo code for $35 off at Advanced Tactical today. It could only be used towards 22TCM ammo and also could not be applied towards shipping. Tried to just buy a mag but nope. So, got a couple boxes of Armscor USA and that nice two pistol case they have for $41 shipped....$17 shipping. Ugh. Oh well, not bad for registering with a used gun I bought for $484 I reckon.
By Steiner
TcmMinnesota wrote:That sounds like a decent deal Steiner.I would have entered if I bought a new one.

Mine was purchased used. Technically, nowhere in the promo does it specify you have to purchase a new one. :D If you have any kind of receipt you can take a pic of or scan in, it's worth a shot.