1) we must gather AT LEAST 55 orders
2) all 55+ orders must be same design
3) all 55+ orders must be same width (standard, slim, etc)
4) all 55+ orders must be English walnut with oil finish
5) price will be somewhere between $50 and $75 each, depending upon how many orders we can gather
They are not willing to take the chance on tooling up unless these are GUARANTEED orders (via pre-pay on a special webpage that will be set up if we can gather 55+ pre-pay commits on this thread).
I will make the first pre-pay commit for ONE order.
Remember that ALL 55+ orders have to be the same design AND width, so majority vote wins and you cannot back out if you don't like the final winning choice.
I vote for , with grips as slim as possible so as to minimize an already-fat double stack grip circumference.
Who else will commit, for how many orders, and what design/width do you vote for?
If you can gather orders from friends on other forums and commit on their behalf as well, all the better....