Forum discussion regarding pistols chambered in 22 TCM
By Dagwood
#926 I'm interested!

I think everyone who owns the fs double stack is interested. If we will commit I think the company will make them and we will love them.

The RIA is not the only double stack A2 on the market. I am sure others are having the same trouble Finding quality grips.

What I am trying to say is the market for these grips is bigger than just the .22tcm owners.
By MANual_puller
Dagwood wrote:I'm interested!

I think everyone who owns the fs double stack is interested. If we will commit I think the company will make them and we will love them.

The RIA is not the only double stack A2 on the market. I am sure others are having the same trouble Finding quality grips.

What I am trying to say is the market for these grips is bigger than just the .22tcm owners.

Unfortunately the A2 TCM is different from other A2 frames....I'm interested too. We're definitely a ways from getting enough commits though lol eventually someday :D
By MANual_puller
#1406 First off, welcome! Secondly, this idea kinda fizzled out unfortunately. Just not enough interest to still have the same thing as everyone else lol I feel what kills this deal is having to take what the majority wants but maybe it sparks back up since we have new members now :D
By SideShow Bob
#3574 Too bad this fizzled out.
I would have been interested, I got in on a similar deal on another site awhile back, for grips to fit a Spingfield Armory 1911 Hi Cap.
They are in Cocobolo wood, and came out very nice.
If I can figure out how to post a picture here, I will.

By MANual_puller
#3576 Looking good! Yeah, just wasn't enough interest to get them produced with a cnc machine. Someone from the rock island armory 1911s facebook page that makes custom wood grips by hand was going to be getting a high capacity TCM in and start fiddling with it. This was a couple weeks ago, haven't heard any more on it but they do amazing work. They have quite a few sets for sale on that page. I'm excited to get rid of these ugly ones...