This forum is provided for 22 TCM dealers and businesses to be able to promote their wares and services.
Forum rules: All posts MUST be specific to 22 TCM products and services. Anything not related will be deleted.
By Bowgod02
#228 I wish you were a touch closer. I've had a 22tcm on order for 8 months with a deposit from a LGS that I normally get my firearms from. I stopped by there on Friday and still no pistol. He said he had it on order at 4 different places but I'm starting to think to get a single stack full size from another source and leave my midsize on order at his shop.
Are you able to get any 22tcm's in stock? Might be worth the drive over if you can?
By Handloader109
#230 Got my fs thru buds, about the same day they finally shipped, a bunch showed up on galley of guns, but they go quickly. Maybe RIAguns has some stock. After getting both of mine, I now want a midsized too, maybe next year, my wife's about to kill me now. ouch
By RiaGuns
#234 I have a Tcm in Stock and i can also get Tcm's call me when i am in the shop and i can get you taken care of.
By Bowgod02
#237 Thanks guys for the info.

Riaguns,
I'll give you a shout this week. Your a little less than 3 hours from me so that's could be a nice day trip.
By Bowgod02
#238 handloader,
Which two do you own now? I think you "need" to get that midsize. She won't be mad for long.

Mine was put on order by my wife as a wedding present for me. She was pretty upset that she couldn't give it to me. But she did put in an emergency order to get me a range officer in 9mm so I would atleast have a gift as she put it...