This forum is provided for 22 TCM dealers and businesses to be able to promote their wares and services.
Forum rules: All posts MUST be specific to 22 TCM products and services. Anything not related will be deleted.
By wood chucker
#10370 I do not doubt the velocity gains from the 6 inch barrel one bit. We seen the same things in the .22 Hornet, it's old hat.
The .22 Hornet and it's short fat alter ego the .22 TCM are small bore small capacity rifle rounds loaded with are essentially magnum pistol pistol powders.
That these two rounds give upwards of 2,800 fps out of a 20-22inch rifle barrels aint the big whoopla in in my book, it's that they gives 2,000 fps out of 5 inch pistol barrels. That still amazes me.
By 1911SHOOTER
old fool wrote:Thank you for the contact number I will try to contact him.

Old fool,
From another "old fool", try Shawnfairbairn@rockislandarmory.com , he is the head gun guru there.
Blackie
By old fool
#14305 1911SHOOTER that email seems to be out dated as I can't contact him do you know of another one or is it possible that it was missed spelled.

PS: sorry it took so long to replie.

old fool
By 1911SHOOTER
old fool wrote:1911SHOOTER that email seems to be out dated as I can't contact him do you know of another one or is it possible that it was missed spelled.

PS: sorry it took so long to replie.

old fool

old fool,
This is Ivan's email, he can find out what you want to know.
ivan@armscor.net
Blackie